The SCS Annual Meeting will take place on September 16-18 at the Grand Hotel Bernardin Convention Center in Portoroz-Portorose, Slovenia.
The conference will be rounded in a three-day scientific event with plenary and invited oral talks, participant oral talks, and poster presentation sessions. A Best Student Scientific Contribution competition will be organised as well. The contributions from students will be selected by the scientific committee which will evaluate their work on the merit of their presentation and submitted abstract. The conference will also include the exhibitions from major Slovenian manufacturers and providers of laboratory equipment.
The official languages of SCS Annual Metting 2020 will be Slovene and English. However, the participants are encouraged to prepare and present their work in English since invited participants are not native Slovenian speakers.
- Dr. Nives Ogrinc, Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenija
- Dr. Klaus Müllen, Max-Planck-Institut für Polymerforschung, Mainz, Germany
- Dr. Bert Weckhuysen, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Dr. Iztok Arčon, University of Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Prof. Dr. Nejc Hodnik, National Institute of Chemistry, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Dr. Ksenija Kogej, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Dr. Tadej Rojac, Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Dr. Marjana Simonič, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Krunoslav Užarević, Ruđer Bošković Institute in Zagreb, Croatia
Time and Location
16-18 September, 2020
Grand Hotel Bernardin
Information and Registration
For more information and registration: https://skd2020.chem-soc.si/en/