The Leading European Conference on Coatings Science & Technology – Not just another Coatings Conference.
CoSI 2023, 26th June – 29th June 2023, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Check our website: Coatings Science International Conference | 26th June-29th June 2023, Noordwijk, The Netherlands (coatings-science.com)
This conference is intended for researchers and research managers, active in the field of Science and Technology of Coatings both from industry and academia. Polymer and paint chemists, as well as surface and interface scientists, formulators, designers and industry policy makers will find in this conference a broad platform for exchanging the latest developments of their disciplines. The conference is especially attractive to those who appreciate in-depth presentations and discussions on a high-quality standard.
Where other Conferences primarily reach a broad public and focus on commercial applications of new technologies, this Conference focus on the scientific backgrounds of the newest technological developments relevant to Coatings.
Traditionally, we gather in the last week of June in Noordwijk, a small Dutch town at the North Seaside. High-quality speakers, ample time for scientific discussions and many opportunities for rewarding contacts are Conference values we want to uphold.
Highlight Speakers of CoSI 2023 (confirmed):
- Prof Wilson Poon, The University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Prof Michael Meier, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, (D)
- Dr Mark Nichols, Ford Motor Company (USA)
- Prof Stephan Roth, DESY Hamburg (D) & KTH Royal Institute of Technology (SE)
- Dr Nadine Pébère, CIRIMAT – Toulouse (FR)
- Prof Oliver Strube, University of Innsbruck (AT)
- Prof Sylvain Caillol, Montpellier University, (FR)
- Dr Golrokh Heydari, SSAB EMEA (SE)
- Prof Katrien Keune, University of Amsterdam & Rijksmuseum (NL)
- Dr Olessya Loyko, Avery Dennison, (NL)
- (others to be confirmed)